We are wholly committed to providing the highest quality of computerized mudlogging & pressure detection services, allowing our customers to make their critical drilling-related decisions with the most accurate well site information available. We are dedicated to the certainty that success is the result of having well-trained employees using the best technology available.
The Bilmar Advantage: Why choose Bilmar Mudlogging Services?
- Our Computerized Mudlogging Trailers are equipped with an aquisition computer with automated Logging Software, Total Gas Hotwire and a Gas Chromatograph plus a Log Draw computer with Rockware’s Logplot 2003 Logging application software.
- Logging Trailer Manned 24 hours each day by two technicians, each responsible for keeping Mud Logs, Correlation Logs, and other necessary Reports updated and submitted in a timely manner.
- Continuous monitoring of formation and background gases coming from the well bore.
- Lithologic interpretations and fluoroscopic examination of well cuttings caught at predetermined intervals by the drilling rig crews or our technicians.
- Trip Gas and Connection Gas Reports to determine important gas zones.